Years ago, you had to pick up a magazine to see the latest fashion trends. Today, everything is at your fingertips on social media. From Instagram posts with #OOTD, to bloggers who detail the most popular trends, you can see what's in style as long as you know who to follow. Check out the latest blogs from guys who are talking about what's in their closet.
- Bright Bazaar — Style aficionado Will Taylor started his blog in 2009 and writes about his love of fashion, travel, and interior design. With his motto "Beige is Boring," Will brings colorful design into everything he does. As a best-selling author, Will has also received critical acclaim from The Sunday Times, BuzzFeed, and Refinery 29, among others.
- Your Mirror Style — Lorenzo Liverani is the man behind the magic at Your Mirror Style. Some of his A-list clients include Timberland, Calvin Klein, and Tommy Hilfiger, among others. He believes in dressing well and showing your true personality with careful color, fabric, and layer combinations. He thinks a great look emphasizes true character.
- Joey London — Originally from the U.K., Joey London is a world traveler who likes to experiment with different fashion trends. His creativity is apparent in his style, which is both smart and on-trend. You can find him in an updated navy suit or casual activewear, and everything in between.
- Mr. Porter — For a wealth of fashion knowledge and tips on everything under the sun, visit Mr. Porter. You will find blogs about things such as the best new sneakers of the season, the best dressed men of the month, or which beard is right for you. There are also a lot of plugs for products so you know where to shop.
- Off the Cuff — For personal style posts along with giveaways and product recommendations, visit Off the Cuff. Founded by Chris Hogan in 2006, OTC combines classic style and modern life. Hogan provides readers with thoughtful and informative advice to help them achieve their look.
Stay on trend by checking out some of these bloggers and other fashion sites. They can you offer you creative ways to spruce up your wardrobe to stay in the game.